Sunday, December 7, 2008

5 Ways To Get Back At Your Ex

Relationships are fragile and you have to do some work to keep them built up and maintained. Unfortunately, relationships do break up and that can be a stressful and frustrating time. Many times when a relationship breaks up the first thought you have is that you want to get back at your ex. It’s a normal reaction, but do you really want to do that?

Following these 5 tips to get back at your ex will do two things:
a. It will put your ex in an interesting predicament.
b. It may also repair the relationship because your ex will see how important you really are/were to them.

These five tips can help you get back at your ex, but they can also be a great method to getting your ex back. So, what do you need to do?

1. Be strong. Coming across as too needy doesn’t help you. You need to stop clinging, begging, and acting desperate. Nobody likes a whiny little crybaby, so show the strong side of yourself even if you don’t feel very strong right after the breakup. Let your ex think that you have moved on just fine without them. If they think you’ve moved on, they may figure out that they really haven’t.

2. Minimize communication. It may seem wrong to reduce the communication between you and your ex, especially if you really want to repair the relationship. Don’t be misled, this is one of the most important steps in getting back at your ex or getting your ex back. So take a break from your ex, give them time to reflect for a while with little to no contact. It just might give them a chance to recall the good things about the relationship you two had.

3. Be flexible. Don’t force issues with your ex, such as demanding they ‘come get their junk’ by a certain date, move out immediately, or whatever. Freak them out by being flexible, listening to them, and sympathizing with their issues. They will be shocked that you are being so kind and mature. It may even make them want to rebuild the lines of communication that were lacking before the breakup.

4. Get out of the house! Call your friends and get out and socialize! You don’t have to date, or even pay much attention to the opposite sex, just get out and spend some time ‘hanging out’. This will be good for you, but it will also make your ex realize what they lost!

5. Be yourself. There was a good reason you and your ex had a relationship, so just be yourself and let your ex remember why they were attracted to you in the first place.

Whether you are looking to get back at your ex or to get your ex back, these five tips will have you feeling better about things in a very short amount of time.

7 comments:

neil said...

LOL GREAT

http://www.watchreplicas1.blogspot.com

Saurabh said...

APPRECIATE IT>>>>>> thanks..

sussyb said...

hi everybody,,magic is real,just believed that some weeks ago i guess,and the funny thing is i learnt it the hard way..i had been married for four years with two kids and thought everything in my marriage was perfect and extraordinary,my husband was the most loving and my whole family was happy until everything changed..don't know how or what happened but i guess i didn't believe it was my fault.he started hitting me and my kids,cheating and we started having dept cos he was gambling quite much and he had lost his job..A friend introduced me to some counselors and therapist but it didn't get well,it was getting worse so i decided to go the spiritual angle..After several attempts with different spell casters and magicians nothing happened.i met some people online who claimed to know someone who claimed to be able to help but it was all false,i lost a lot of money,was scammed several times and cheated on...i guess i was too desperate for a quick solution,but it all changed when i was introduced to a spell caster online,i thought he was going to be fake,maybe try to scam me again so i was prepared this time,i thought at least i could get him caught or something..but he wasn't what it thought he was,he did some spell which i used playing along,but he was right,he was true..everything stated to turn around,my husband came home,he was changing and everything was going back to normal..and now after three weeks,everything is perfect and much more..my family is back,he has a new job,i do too..and we are happy as ever..i guess magic truly exist but in the right people with the right heart..magic is real and out there so is the person who saved my marriage,my family and i...


bainessuseee gmail com

Unknown said...

Very nice info and right to the point.
-
get over your ex

garry said...

Very nice and clear points. Its really helpful for broken hearts.

Thanks for posting your insights and experiences.
Find out is your Spouses Cheating

Anonymous said...

I am kasha i lives in uk and i was in a serious relationship with my ex guy for three good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us.. Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to one of the spiritual diviner (maduraitemple@yahoo.com).at first i thought it was not going to be possible and i contacted him i was ask to come up with a little requirement,so i did what i was ask to do, after 3 days i was in my office when my ex guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me,so ever since we have been happily married with one kid my lovely baby(Ceslav)...i wish you the best of luck...

Unknown said...

I posting this comment for those who have not met with dr marnish to contact him now for he solve all relationship problem between couples or you can also call his mobile +15036626930 i want to thank Dr Marnish for Break Them Up and Reunite Us lover spell he did for me last week. I'm so greatful for the effort dr.marnish@yahoo.com have put into my relationship case. I will always be grateful. i can see the love spell working out perfectly
Rasasi Josh